Just a doodle. I really don’t like drawing using black, it feels really unpleasant. It doesn’t help that I want my final picture to have black lines! Forever confused when it comes to drawing digitally, that is an Iso. I till find myself having trouble with shoulders. It’s either too narrow or too wide but never remotely in between. More stuff to work on I guess.
This is »Wafrica« by Serge Mouangue, a Cameroonian designer based in Japan.
Beautiful, isn’t it?
Oooh the bottom 2 designs I haven’t seen before!!
A couple more Japanese learning resources that I’ve found recently:
- Japanese slang - the whole Japan Reference site is awesome but that page in particular was of MUCH INTEREST to me
- Japanese language tips - common phrases/grammar patterns seen in anime/manga broken down into an easier-to-understand way
- Capture2Text - I actually haven’t used this myself (it’s pretty much obsolete to me since I’ve gotten better at radical recognition) but I found it in my Japanese bookmarks so it might be useful
- Japanese SFX - a dictionary for a whole lot of the sfx you see in manga and stuff
- LinguaLift - another one I haven’t actually used since I’m past the beginner phase and it costs money, but it seems to have a lot of features and looks good for beginners, plus there’s a 2-week free trial
- JGram - grammar database/wiki
Figured I’d post them since my Japanese learning posts seem to have quite a bit of interest. 0_o